If you are interested in any of our Continuing Education Classes, please complete the Class Interest List.
Once a class becomes available, you will receive a notification by e-mail.
PLEASE NOTE: Completing the Class Interest Form will NOT guarantee a spot in the class.
Registration for any available class must be done in person at the JATC office during normal business hours.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the
Electrical JATC at (408) 453-1022 ext. 1010 or e-mail: email@example.com
Foreman Development Series with Bluebeam
Every other Saturday from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
DROP IN CLASS
EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A DROP IN CLASS YOU MUST CALL THE OFFICE AT 408-453-1022 x1010 DURING BUSINESS HOURS TO LET US KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING SO WE HAVE ENOUGH MATERIAL AVAILABLE.
(Business hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-12:30pm & 1:30pm-5pm; Friday 8am-3pm).
NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
PLEASE MAKE DEPOSIT CHECKS PAYABLE TO EJATC
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for all classes is first come, first serve. IBEW Local 332 Members receive first priority. If low enrollment, class will be cancelled.
Registration Requirements FOR ALL CLASSES!
- Attendance in the continuing education program, provided by the Santa Clara County Electrical JATC, is available to those individuals who are currently members in good standing of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local Union #332 or employees of Santa Clara Valley NECA signatory to the working agreements of IBEW, Local Union #332, dependent upon conditions of eligibility.
- Attendance eligibility for certain courses is further restricted by the individual classification of the applicant.
The following is a list of groups who are eligible to enroll in Journey-level classes at the Santa Clara County Electrical JATC in the order of placement priority in each class:
- Local 332 IBEW members in good standing who have a valid California Electrician Certification will have priority access to all Journeyman Classes. A refundable class deposit will be required for each class. CEU’s for all hours will be credited toward maintenance of certification.
- The next priority group is Local 332 IBEW members in good standing who do not have a valid California Electrician Certification. A refundable class deposit payment will be required. No CEU hours will be credited.
- The next priority group is Local 332 apprentices authorized by the Training Director to enroll in Journeyman classes. A deposit or fee payment will NOT be required.
- The next priority groups are IBEW members of a local union other than Local 332 who have contributed to the IBEW 332 JATC fund, and have a valid California State Certification. A refundable full class payment will be required. CEU’s for all hours will be credited.
- The next priority group are IBEW members of a local union other than 332 who have NOT contributed to the IBEW 332 JATC fund. A non-refundable full class payment will be required.
- The Santa Clara County EJATC reserves to make changes or exceptions as deemed appropriate.
Page Last Updated: Aug 06, 2018 (14:06:00)